An IRA account that’s not your average IRA. We created it with one thing in mind — keep it simple. We look after you and your money, check in on your dreams and never forget our commitment to you. We’re here to make sure your retirement savings fulfill every one of your dreams, while providing a secure income. Rolling over an existing IRA account or opening a new one? Come to the place that’s here today for your tomorrows.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make the deposit.
- Interest is calculated using the daily balance.
- This account will be automatically renewed at maturity. You have a grace period of ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw the funds without being charged a penalty.
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal and fees may reduce earnings.
- Ask us about your IRA rollover
For more information about IRA Rollovers or opening a new IRA, visit your local branch or call us at (423) 365-8400.
Potential IRA Tax Savings
Many Americans can deduct all or part of their IRA contributions from current income taxes. The deductible amount depends on your income, marital status and whether you’re an active participant in an employer-sponsored plan as defined by the Internal Revenue Service. Consult your tax advisor to review the tax deductible status of an IRA. Regardless of the amount you’ll be able to save now on taxes, an IRA is a smart way for you to save for a secure retirement.
*CD and ^IRA rates
|Early Withdrawal Penalties|
|12-month quarterly certificate and IRA||180 days of interest|
|24-month quarterly certificate and IRA||365 days of interest|
|36-month quarterly certificate and IRA||365 days of interest|
|48-month quarterly certificate and IRA||365 days of interest|
|60-month quarterly certificate and IRA||365 days of interest|
*The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of Nov. 2, 2020, and is subject to change without notice. Fees could reduce the earnings on an account.
*A minimum balance of $1,000.00 is required to obtain the advertised APY on Certificates of Deposit. A substantial penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on CDs. On non-compounding CDs with term greater than 1 year, interest cannot remain on deposit and payout of interest is mandatory. For additional rate, fee and cost information, please refer to account disclosure statement.
*^A minimum balance of $25.00 is required to obtain the advertised APY on Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). A substantial penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal on IRAs. For additional rate, fee and cost information, please refer to disclosure statement.
You must have a Social Security Number to open an account with SimplyBank. All customers must have their identity verified before opening an account. The following documents are acceptable for verification, if not expired and unaltered at the time of account opening. Only one form of identification is necessary to open an account.
- Driver’s License – first choice of identification
- A temporary, officially issued paper driver’s license is acceptable if less than 30 days old
- Probationary Driver’s License
- Learner’s Permit
- State Non-Driver ID Card
- US Passport • US Military ID
- Permanent Resident Card/Green Card
- Foreign Passport – with current entry stamp if not issued in the US
- Any document listed above for individuals
- Student ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Insurance Card
- Affidavit Attesting to Minor’s identity, signed by guardian